CoreMedia client-side personalization provides the base functionality for integrating third-party web personalization, optimization,
and testing providers with CoreMedia.
You can use Studio to define and use, for example, experiences.
Defining Experience in Studio
Based on the capability of the provider the following use cases are supported:
- Optimization and Testing: Run experiences with split traffic allocation (A/B/n tests) and targeting
- Personalization: Run experiences with machine learning and targeting
- Segmentation: Use targeting capabilities of the provider to serve custom content experiences to different user segments
For all these use cases, content editors in CoreMedia Studio can easily create and manage content and connect them to the
provider for optimized and personalized delivery.
In order to use Client-Side Personalization you need to install the p13n-core and the p13n-adapter-generic. See the links
- Learn how to use the Personalization API and create your own adapters.
- As an example, study the Monetate Adapter to integrate Monetate
for personalization, segmentation and optimization of content for specific user groups.
- As an example, study the Generic Personalization Adapter
which comes with default implementations for Dynamic Yield and Evergage.